Quality Policy Statement
The Miross agency has built its quality policy around a drive to develop market-oriented business strategies that would meet the demands, needs and expectations of the user of tourist services that made the agency one of the leaders in quality management in the industry.
The agency has made its years of expertise available to our clients, striving to complete fully each and every service the agency has been offering in terms of the quality the user expects.
The agency plans to reach the goals of the in-house quality management system by
- Planning for the future and carrying out the plans based on the principles of sustainable development, promoting the principles among clients and partners alike,
- Managing services while constantly improving their quality, Ensuring professional development of employees, whose knowledge, experience, professionalism and commitment lead to exceptional results in their respective fields of work;
- Keeping a strong focus on quality and customer demand;
- Continuously developing work processes;
- Respecting legal requirements and contributing to general community development;
- Fully implementing the quality management system based on the ISO 9001 family of standards.
Information Security Policy
Customer demand, which also calls for stronger protection of personal data, is the agency’s priority insofar as it interprets information security as a prescribed contractual obligation.
As a precaution, the Miross management regularly assesses and controls security risks arising from the business process that might affect information resources.
The agency’s Information Security Policy (ISP) guarantees the following to all interested parties:
- Protection of information against unauthorised access
- Confidentiality of information; information will not be disclosed to unauthorised persons, either intentionally or unintentionally
- Integrity of information protected against unauthorised changes
- Authorised persons will have access to information, and will be allowed to alter it if required
- Compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements
- Support to the ISP through consistent business plans set, maintained and tested in day-to-day work
- Training throughout of the organisation
- All violations to safe information handling documented and examined.